1. How do I make a reservation? (View Calendar)
To book or reserve a particular date with our services, a signed party service agreement and full payment must be received in advance of the engagement.
We accept cash, Chase Quick Pay, Credit Cards (SQUARE Merchant).
All reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
Verbal reservations are not accepted. Call to check on date availability. (281) 286-5477
Click on the calendar below to enlarge.
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”13″ display=”basic_thumbnail” show_slideshow_link=”0″ display_view=”default-view.php”]
2. What areas do you service?
A mileage fee will apply if your event is located in Baclif, League City, Cypress, Katy, Woodlands, Galveston, and Texas City.
A mileage fee will apply if your event is located 25 miles outside Downtown Houston or if travel time exceeds one hour in normal traffic.
Sorry DO NOT service Humble, Magnolia, Chambers, Baytown, Tomball, Channelview, Liberty, or Highlands.
If we did not mention your area, please call our office for more information. (281) 286-5477
3. How long are your shows?
Please make sure to proof-read your party services agreement to make sure you did not forget something important.
4. Do your birthday shows include give-away prizes?
If there are MORE THAN 15 children, more time will needed and an additional fee will apply.
5. Do you have birthday party treat bags?
6. Do you do perform at Church & School events ?
7. Do you offer face painting?
8. Do you perform balloon sculpting?
9. Do you do weddings, Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah, Quinceañera, special anniversaries?
10. Do you have caterers?
11. Do you have Karaoke Theme Parties?
12. Do you offer sing-a-grams?
13. How far in advance do I need to book?
14. Do you have discounts party packages?
15. Do you speak Spanish?
Por favor, antes de firmar nuestro contrato de servicios, examinelo con cuidado para aseguar que no se le ovido algo o falto algun detalle importante. Gracias.